Warm Season Turf Update Beaufort County Join N.C. Cooperative Extension Research Associate Matt Martin for this warm season turf update. This …
Click the links below to view the latest edition of the Blackland Bulletin! Blackland Bulletin – Winter 2021 – Updated …
Soybean Extension Portal Corn Earworm Economic Threshold Calculator for Soybeans Stink Bug Thresholds for Soybeans NC Agricultural Chemicals Manual Cotton Extension Portal Cotton Insect …
2019 Road Show Production Meetings As always, the Blacklands Extension Agents will be hosting the Road Show Production Meeting series. …
Register now for the Northeast NC Landscape Conference at the Vernon James Center in Plymouth, NC (207 Research Station …
Register Now for the Warm Season Turf, Pesticide, and Pollinator Update for Professionals on February 23! Get your NCLCLB …
Join us at the Beaufort County Center for a comprehensive class on fruit tree management and care and a …
Learn More Using the Resources Below
- Extension Entomology - Insect Biology and Management
- Extension Plant Pathology
- NC Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- NC Pesticide Safety Education
More Extension Programs at NC State University
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) for Schools & Child Care Facilities
- NC State Plant Disease and Insect Clinic
National eXtension Resources
Partnerships and Organizations
- APHIS Pest Detection and Management Programs
- NC Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Pesticide Section
- Pesticide Environmental Stewardship
Publications, Information, and News
Recent Publications related to Pest Management
This publication covers insect control in a variety of crops, as well as household pests.
This factsheet discusses protoporphyrinogen oxidase (PPO)-inhibiting herbicide injury in soybean.
This factsheet discusses ALS-inhibiting herbicide injury on soybean.
This factsheet discusses PS-II-inhibiting herbicide injury on soybean.