Register Now for the 2019 Hyde County Spring Garden Class!
Register now for this class to learn about:
- What plants to grow in your garden
- When to plant your garden
- How to take a soil sample
- How to find and read your soil sample report from the N.C. Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- Past mistakes from a Master Gardener℠ volunteer of Beaufort County
- Common disease and pest issues
- How to grow great tomatoes
We will meet at the N.C. Cooperative Extension, Hyde County Center on Tuesday, March 19, 2019. The class will begin at 1:30 and go until 3 p.m. Please register for this class by using this Google Form. You can also register by calling 252-926-4486 and talking with Connie in the Hyde County office. We look forward to seeing you there!